But don’t take our word for it…
We are thrilled to announce that Hawaii Blue has won in multiple categories of Coastal Virginia Magazine’s “Best of” Readers’ Choice Awards!
Hawaii Blue Medical Aesthetics was nominated in four categories:
- Best new business
- Best small business
- Best spa
- Best skin care service
Hampton Roads residents were able to nominate and vote for any local business they thought deserved to be crowned “the best.” As you can imagine, we competed against countless other stellar business in each category.
We would have been ecstatic to earn your votes in any one of those categories, but we are awed and humbled to say we won GOLD for ALL FOUR!
We credit this achievement to our amazing clients, who feel like family, and we strive to treat each one as such.
We started Hawaii Blue Medical Aesthetics to empower women (though we serve quite a few men as well!) by helping them be their most confident selves. To take control of aging and their sexuality. To enhance the natural beauty they were endowed with. To foster positivity and self-love.
In doing so, we have been so encouraged by every person that walks through our doors. Each person has a story — some have worries, fears, and insecurities… and yet, each person also has a strength, beauty, and confidence that never fails to inspire us.
Getting started as a new business, we knew our success would depend upon giving our clients the very best. That is why we focused on:
- Personalized service. Each person has their own needs and goals. It is our job to listen, give honest input, and align with those goals.
- Gentle treatments. We take several different approaches to minimize pain. And they work!
- Subtle but impressive results. People will notice how good you look but won’t be able to put their finger on why!
- Staying on the cutting edge of the latest techniques… and even inventing our own! Our patented procedure LavaSculpt will permanently destroy fat cells. Yes, really.
- A soothing and inviting atmosphere. We don’t believe in high pressure sales. We created our office to be peaceful and relaxing. We want you to leave your anxiety at the door!
Now, midway through our second year, we look back and see great successes in these areas and we look ahead to even more.
We are proud to be a part of this Hampton Roads community, and we are grateful to our amazing clients for making us who we are. It will only get better from here. 🙂
From the bottom of our hearts — Mahalo! (Thank you!)